Product Marketing Manager(Location: Global)
Ekam is a paradigm-changing Enterprise Software Platform that changes the way companies work.
Ekam is currently looking for someone who can ‘winningly’ communicate the value of the Ekam Platform to the global Enterprise marketplace.
As the PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER, you have to understand the Ekam mission to disrupt the current set of silo-ed offerings in the Enterprise space and craft messaging that drives the Ekam brand and the credibility of our offerings within the potential customer-base.
In this role, you will work closely with the Ekam Product Team and the Ekam Marketing Strategy team to determine the marketing mix and the messaging for Ekam product-launches.
You will also be responsible for managing all marketing web projects, providing copyrighting inputs, and take ownership for the quality of content and presentation of www.ekam.io and all other related web properties.
- Prior Product Marketing experience in the B2B space.
- Prior Experience optimizing web-sites to increase conversions, managing and marketing product launches and driving customer growth.
- Deep understanding of marketing funnel and marketing metrics.
- Proven ability to effectively execute strategy across multiple marketing channels.
- Technology-related writing skills, specifically Technology Product marketing content.
UI Designer(Location: Kochi, India)
Interact with Product Management and Engineering teams to understand the business objectives and product requirements
Translate requirements into simple, intuitive user interfaces across platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
Gather information and data through research and develop design briefs
Think creatively and use innovative ideas to come up with new concepts and designs
Present the finalized work to the Product Management Team and take their feedback
Create HTML5 pages for desktops and User Interfaces for Mobile apps based on the approved design
- Expert knowledge of important design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, CorelDraw, FreeHand, etc.
- You must know basic concepts regarding color tones, saturation, pixel requirements etc.
- Written and verbal communication skills that would help you in communicating with the teams and understand their requirements without any mistakes
- Creative abilities to come up with exceptional concept and design ideas
- Demonstrating concepts and designs to the teams
- Ability to combine great UI with outstanding UX
- Most essential - Great attitude and commitment
- A degree in Visual Communications / Design or related disciplines desired